1. Proposed system is a web based system, which is easily accessible around the world.
2. Proposed 3D registration system is able to align histopathological and IHC microscopic images at individual cell resolution.
3. Classify the tissue types into four categories, including normal, Atypical ductal hyperplasia (ADH), Ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS) and Breast Carcinoma.
4. Generate quantitative results of different tissue types and their percentage present.
5. Generate prognosis information with the help of predictive immunohistochemical biomarkers (Ki67, Estrogen Receptors (ER), Progesterone Receptors (PR) and Human Epidermal growth factor Receptor-2 (HER2)), including life expectancy, response to a given therapy and may direct patient’s treatment. Moreover, their analysis can become the basis of targeted therapy or personalized medicine.